Valencia Old Town Tour From EUR 65
Discover the treasures of Valencia’s Old Town with your passionate local guide, learning the storytelling of our most important buildings and city landmarks. Travel through time as you explore Roman, Moorish, Gothic & Baroque architectures whilst your guide shares folklore tales and fun facts along every side street. View the highlight of the Old Town, the hidden ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Valencia: the Church of San Nicolas with its incomparable frescoes and dazzling interiors. The tour will finish in one of the most emblematic spaces of Valencia: the historic Arab wall, one of the most significant sites for the social geography of Valencia, and the site for the tensions between Christians and Moors dating back to the 11th Century and the reign of El Cid. Here, gain exclusive access to an intimate dining venue where you will indulge in a 10-course tapas tasting menu of local produce showcasing the best of the Valencian region, complemented by prizewinning regional wines, shining a spotlight on the best of Valencian produce.
Note: The Church of San Nicolas is exclusively for worshippers on Monday and is therefore not open to the public. Only the tours Tuesday to Sunday include a visit to San Nicolas church. It is also closed for festivities throughout the year.
A Meeting PointB Plaza de la ReinaC Placa de la VirgenD Church of San NicolasE Portal de la ValldignaGoogle maps link
- Meet Your Passionate Guide in one of the Main Squares of Valencia
- Guided Walking Tour of Valencia's Historic Centre
- 10-Course Tasting Menu of Local Produce with Prizewinning Regional Wines
- Exclusive Dining Venue in Emblematic Historic Monument
- Discovery of Historic District and its Storytelling
- Opportunity to Sample a Range of Tasty Regional Tapas
- Memorable Meal in Exclusive & Emblematic Historic Monument
- Guided Walking Tour including Plaza de la Reina & Plaza de la Virgen
- Local Expert & Guide with Informative Walking Experience